Habitat for Humanity
Building Communities and houses is hard work.
Managing builds and your volunteer construction workforce is even harder.
See why other U.S. and Canadian Habitat Affiliates choose NewOrg to eliminate separate software tools in different departments that duplicated the same nformation. NewOrg integrates volunteer and Family Service activities, build scheduling, workshops and events, e-mail communications, interactions with donors, and reporting on all of this to your board and funders under one easy to use software solution that reduces administrative overhead and makes your affilitate more sustainable.
Our Affiliate partners range in size from 3-4 paid employees to 25 or more building from 3 houses per year to 40 plus.
Increase your capacity and make your Affiliate more sustainable. Here are some of the benefits NewOrg for Habitat provides:
- Cloud based hosting for security, accessibility and easy maintenance.
- Web based volunteer registration and orientation, certification, liability waivers and build day sign-up management including Corporate groups combined with individual volunteers.
- Easy tracking of homeowner applications (online if you want), approvals, plus "sweat equity" hours, home buyer education and financial requirements.
- Complete volunteer management and tracking of volunteer hours by build site or other attended events with easy report generation. This includes online secured access for volunteers to update their own contact information, skills, preferences and availability.
- Manage build sites as they move from consideration, to inventory lots to an actual construction. Typical Affiliate information includes permitting, stage of completion, draw status by subcontractor plus tracking for HUD and NSP awards. Adding unique information fields for your Affiliate is a snap.
- Donor and Development Campaign management including event registration plus payment and donation processing. Easy reporting includes the ability to cross sort in any fashion against the Volunteer data base and to track Volunteer donation activity.
- Integrated mass email allows you to send targeted communications to any mix of your constitutents whether volunteers, donors, board members, homeowners or supporters in the community.
- NewOrg provides sophisticated tracking and reporting for your Neighborhood Revitalization Initiative (NRI) efforts. Easily measure and report your community impact.
Check out the more specific Solutions options in the left menu such as Volunteer Management, Donation Management, Development Management, Event Management and Web Calendar to see how NewOrg benefits your Affiliate in specific operational areas.
Please click here for more information or to schedule an online demonstration so you can see how NewOrg will transform your Affiliate.